Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day one.

Hello All,
I made it to staging in Philly just fine, found another Trainee to go to staging with and we got here mad early so we had plenty of time to get to know each other. We went downstairs to head for lunch and found about 15 other PC people. Everyone here is really great, I've made loads of new friends and already shared lots of laughs.

The actual staging itself wasn't so bad, but it was exhausting, it's draining to spend the morning in airports and then soak up information all day, but we did it, and most of us did it with smiles on our faces. Lots of team building and get to know you activities, but they were fun because I introduced myself to pretty much everyone before staging even started :-)

Anyway, all is well here... i'm exhausted and need to get some rest before our early and very very very long day tomorrow.
Thanks for reading! It might be a long while before I can post something again, but i'll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment